LOVE MSGS

One of the reasons why relationships end
Is because one is doing everything
To save it
And the other is finding every way
To end it…. ♥♥


My sweetest memory - Your messages!
My biggest sadness - The distance!
My biggest hope - I will see you soon!
My strongest prayer - Our Relation continues forever.. ♥♥


Do not become possessive.
The purpose of a relationship is to complement each other,
Grow together, and achieve your common goals as a couple.
At the same time,
you must each maintain your individual identity as a human being ♥♥


Perfect love is not in
Phone calls or in text messages
It is the silent smile from your heart 
When you think of your loved ones….. ♥♥


Love doesn't mean
to win someone But
It means to lose yourself for someone
It is not done by the excellence of mind
But It is done by the purity of heart…. ♥♥


I can't lose you. Because if I ever did, I'd have lost
my best friend
my soul mate
my smile
my laugh
my everything…. ♥♥


A boy was busy doing some
important work in office
His gf called up
Gf- Did I disturb you..??
Reply was so amazing..
Boy- Yeah.. but whats life without
being disturbed by the right person.. ♥♥


Someday you may forget about me
My name
My voice
Who I am and who I was to you.
But
Even if you still totally forget about me
I just want you to know that
I will never forget a single thing about you and
Everything we went through…. ♥♥


Romance is when you walk on streets and smile
You dance alone in your room
You wait for someone's call before falling asleep
You expect someone's photograph to be your wallpaper
And a name that stays as your password forever... ♥♥


Good relationships are not just about the good times you share;
They're also about the obstacles you go through together
And the fact that you still say
 "I love you" in the end…. ♥♥


Sweet I am But Honey is You
Image is Mine But Coloura are You
Poet I am But Poem is You
Flower is Me But Fragrance is You
Happy I am But Reason is You.. ♥♥


Distance is a great challenge.
It's like a test on how you'll be able
To still love a person even though
You two can't always be together.
It is also a test of patience on
How you two can really wait for each other.
Long distance relationships really work.
All you need to do is just to keep
Your faith, trust, patience and love... ♥♥


We may Love a wrong person
We may cry over for a wrong person
but
One thing is for sure
They give us a chance to find the
Right Person... ♥♥


Moving on is not about…
“Cut the communication..
Delete the number..
Ignore each other..
Avoid and Forget.."
It is about accepting the fact that He/She Is not for you,
And you are also not for him/her.... ♥♥


you don’t have to be bitter
when you know you can be
better.. ♥♥


Whenever you put your arms around
My heart beats making perfect sound
And I hear every beat of your heart
That says we will never fall apart
A moment without you makes me cry
Sometimes it seems like I will die
I wonder if you heard my heart say
That I will love you come what may…. ♥♥


It's normal to miss someone
When you're alone and lonely.
But missing someone
When you're busy having fun,
That's true affection.. ♥♥


Most relationships end to fail ...
Not because of the absence of love.
Love is always present.
It's just that one was being loved too much
And the other
Wasn't being loved enough…. ♥♥


Best moment In LIFE Is
When you think about your lover
With tears in your eyes and He/She
Is standing just behind you ..
And says,My sweetheart
I Wont leave you ever please stop crying... ♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger