Miss U SMS Messages

I MISS U"r 3 words
but take 3 sec 2 read
3 minute 2 think
3 hours 2 undrstand
3 days 2 demonstrate
3 weeks 2 explain
n the whole life 2 prove it.!!!


Whenever I MISS U.. I wont look for u in my dreams..
Or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs..
I just put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u........I MISS U !!!


I see u "AANKHO" SE
I feel u "SAANSO" SE
I remember u "CHAHAT" SE
I belive u "JAAN" SE
I care u "DIL" SE
I MISS U "KASAM SE" !!!



I would write on all the bricks
“I MISS U ”
and hope that one falls on your head
So you know how it hurts
to miss someone special like you !!!


I MISS U=
Whenever I go I carry you in my thoughts
Whenever I do ispirt of love follows me
Always my feelings fly to you away
I MISS U !!!


Kyon unki khamoshi mujhe khamosh kar jaati hai,
Kyon unki udaasi mujhe udaas kar jaati hai,
Kya rishta hai unka mera,
Jo mujhe unki yaad har pal aa jati hai?
I MISS U !!!


Mana hum itne SWEET nahi,
K diabetes ho jaye. nahi itne SALTY k BP badh jaye,
Nahi itne TASTY k habit ban jaye,
Aur hum itne KADWE bhi nahi k yaad hi naa aaye....
MISS ME ALWAYZ I MISS U !!!


a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t v w x y z
Did I Miss something?
No Because “U” r in My “HEART”


I MISS U in every beat of my heart,
In every moment of the day.
I MISS U a lot !!!


Vada hai ke mar ker bi kasme nibhayenge,
Bhoot ban ker pass aapke aaege,
Ager tum so rahe hoge toh tume jagaynge darna nahi
Hum pyar se MISS U bolenge aur bhag jayenge!!!


You can Miss someone who died
Or someone who moved away
But the worst thing is
Having to Miss Someone you See Everyday!!!


kabhi jajbat to kabhi yadoka jikr kia karte he
kabhi aasu to kabhi dard piya karte h,
"DOST"Hai hum aapke,
tabhi to aapko miss kia karte he!!!


Kisi bhi mushkil mod par hum na kahenge apko
see you
Rahenge sath hamesha Me & You ,
Kal hum na rahe is duniya me,
To rakh kar phul meri kabr pe kehna
"DEAR I MISS U"..


If u wanna know how much I MISS U ,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
And the other you miss is how much I miss!!!


no words i write can ever say
how much I MISS U everyday.
as time goes by the loneliness grows,
how I MISS U... nobody knows!!!


Miss call is nt a simple call...
it means...
M-my heart
i-is always
s-silently
s-saying i
miss u....


when the sky looks blue..I MISS U
when the dreams come true ...I MISS U
when the flowers coverd with dew...I MISS U
when the day new... I MISS U !!!


Close eyes,
stop breathing sometime
Now breathe I MISS U as much as
you missed air!!!!


I know U R So-So-So -B-U-S-Y
But...Take... 3 Seconds to think of me
1... ...
2... ...
3..................
So Sweet. now continue ur work..I MISS U!!!


When I smell any rose Miss u..
When I taste any sweet Miss u..
When I look at the moon Miss u..
But Specialy Miss u..When I raise my hands for pray..!!!


Kitna bhi chaho na bhool pao ge Hume,
Jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge Hamain,
Mita sakte ho to mita do yadain meri,
Magar kya sapno se juda kar pao ge Hamain.Miss u.!!!


S_nrise
B_terfly
pict_re
L_nch
b_s stnd
fig_re
m_sic
all r very boring witho_t yo_.
I MISS U !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger